Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5 Things I'm Thankful For...

A sister on a forum started a thread where you list 5 things you are thankful for. Here's my 5:


1) My husband - He's totally out of my league, and he has still yet to notice it.  :P   j/k, but I truly never thought that someone like me would marry someone like him. Alhamdulilah.
2) My children, born and unborn - Again, my expectations have been exceeded in a wonderful way in both cases. MashaAllah wa Allahu Akbar! I can't say how blessed I feel in this area.
3) Availability of education - With the Internet, so many opportunities arise, and I'm am very grateful that I get to take a part in them.
4) The community of Muslims in our area - We have such a great sisterhood and brotherhood. MashaAllah
5) Availability of fresh, natural foods - InshaAllah we can keep our family safe and healthy eating what Allah intended us to eat when he created all the foods in this world.

2 comments:

  1. So nice to read more about you, Durriyyah! I appreciate your respectful and helpful comments on my blog. :) Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulilah for everything. This was a lovely list, MashaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete