A friend of mine did this and sparked me to make my own. Better late than never, right?
So, here are my goals for 2011... not necessarily in order of importance:
1. Improve prayer
2. One full month of homeschooling using the eclectic approach
3. Work out regularly and get back to pre-preggo weight, inshaAllah (maybe even get below that weight... we shall see)
4. Learn to knit and complete a successful project
5. Read more books
6. Buy house, inshaAllah
7. Be better at following up on things
8. Be timely
9. Keep the home cleaner than last year (should be easy since last year I was preggo and had the baby!)
11. Be consistent!!! (My biggest downfall)
So, inshaAllah I will come back to this from time to time to remember what I should focus on.
What are your goals?