Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The dream came true

MashaAllah, all that I had wished for, Allah granted. All that I have dreamed of lately, has come true, mashaAllah. I get to stay home, and now work from home as well, mashaAllah. I fear it all coming crashing down, but for now, I'm going to enjoy these gifts of Allah.

Our family is growing, mashaAllah. I get to be happy this time! I get to be excited! I'm allowed to be looking forward to our life ahead and I don't have people telling me how I am making a mistake and to somehow back out of my responsibility.

So, with this, we have to understand that things are going to be different than how our families expect. We are not baptizing our child, and we may not have a baby shower (not sure how to not have a baby shower... that's how people get half their stuff for baby, isn't it?), and most likely, just the knowledge that we're preggo is going to spark a "come to Jesus" speech.

InshaAllah the pregnancy goes well, I'm a bit worried about something going wrong, but at the same time, I was worried about getting preggo, and mashaAllah, we got preggo the first month we tried! Allah is the best of planners.

No comments:

Post a Comment