Thursday, March 24, 2011

Need to Get Back on Track!

I have been completely waivering in my organic and healthy shopping habits. As a mom to a new baby, I have been taking the easy way with getting groceries delivered. While the delivery service does have a good organic selection, it is all too easy to go the cheaper route and get the generic stuff.

I still stay away from MSG and HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) for the most part. Especially since I'm nursing, I want to keep those at a minimum. Shopping at the grocery store with a new(ish) baby is just draining! How do people do this!

This summer we will be starting to go to the farm for our CSA share again. We are really looking forward to visiting the farm and I am excited to make baby food from the produce we get there!

What do you eat organic? Do you think it is valuable? A scam?

No comments:

Post a Comment